Women's Compression Socks
Sockwell Compression Socks
Compression Socks Comes in Two Sizes / Based on Shoe Sizing
- S-M: 4-7.5
- M-L: 8-11
Are you looking for the most unique compression socks on the market? Welcome home! As the only authorized dealer to carry every style and color in the Sockwell Socks collection. See why these socks fit life itself.
What Makes Sockwell Special?
At Sockwell, they take the time to put all-around wellness into every stitch. They do this with:
- Well-chosen fibers from homegrown American wool sourced from farms that truly care about the health of the animals they raise. Cashmerino and fine alpaca fibers provide natural thermoregulation without additives. Other fibers like bamboo rayon are chosen for durability from a renewable resource to support customers and the environment.
- Well-constructed design in graduated compression and relaxed fit & diabetic friendly options, which can give you options for your level of compression while minimizing swelling, promoting circulation and reducing fatigue.
- Well-considered practices support local economies using state-of-the-art manufacturing right here in the USA. Sockwell uses responsible sourcing practices and participates in the HomeGrown Wool Initiative, all designed to support American shepherds and free-grazing animals for a positive impact on the environment, animal health and local communities.
Designed for Durability, Developed for Comfort
Sockwell Socks are designed to last, but that doesn't mean they aren't comfortable! Take it from Yotpo-verified buyer, Frances A., who said:
"I have had one pair of Sockwell socks for about five years now and they are wearing a little thin in the heel but are still comfortable and look nice. They have really helped with the swelling on my broken ankle."
When was the last time you had a pair of socks, any pair, that lasted five years? That's durability!
Sockwell Compression Socks are designed with your comfort in mind. These aren't your run-of-the-mill compression socks. With styles ranging from knee-high, crew, quarter, micros and everything in between, you're sure to find the right style to fit your comfort levels and needs. And the comfort levels come in a variety of choices, as well:
- The Essentials line combines Accufit technology with high-performance luxury fibers to give you a look and feel to support your everyday lifestyle.
- The Relaxed Fit style of the Diabetic-Friendly, Bunion Relief, Metatarsal Relief and Plantar Relief lines provides a light cushion sole and arch support to soothe and comfort your feet, legs and entire body.
- Moderate compression in the TherapeuticStyle and TherapeuticSport lines provides a light level of support that hugs your foot, ankle and calf to keep circulation going and prevent pooling in the foot.
- The TherapeuticSport and Style lines also offer a firm compression (20 to 30mmHG) choice, which maintains comfort while giving you even more support throughout the entire time you're wearing your Sockwells.
Your order is processed and shipped within 1-3 business days of order date. Orders are sent VIA USPS First Class postage. You should receive you order within 5-7 business days from the date you ordered.
- Shipping can range from anywhere from $2 to $3 dollars.
- Priority shipping is available at an additional $5 up charge. Priority is an estimated delivery of 3-5 business days.
- Tracking information is sent via e-mail once your order is processed.
- Once your order has been processed and shipped, Honeyed Boutique accepts no responsibility for loss or any damage to your package. Please contact USPS to resolve the issue.
Discounted items are sold under our final sale policy. Anything labeled final sale cannot be returned or exchanged.
Returns - Currently ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
If you'd like to make a return please fill out the contact form below. Your refund will be issued in the original payment used. We will contact you with a FREE return shipping label.
Online purchases are eligible for returns via our store front as well.
Otherwise, please send all returns to:
|0||25||32 - 33||24 - 25||34.5 - 35.5|
|2||XS||26||33.5 - 34||25.5 - 26||36 - 36.5|
|6||S||28||36.5||28 - 28.5||38.5 - 39|
|8||M||29||36.5 - 38||28.5 - 30||39 - 40.5|
|10||L||30||38 - 39.5||30 - 31.5||40.5 - 42|
|12||XL||31||40 - 41||32 - 33||42.5 - 43.5|
|14||32||42 - 43||34 - 35||44.5 - 45.5|
|1X||14W & 16W||50||54||58|
|2X||18W & 20W||51||55||59|
|3X||22W & 24W||53||57||61|
|*ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE IN INCHES|
|SanctuaryClothing.com Carries the following sizes:|
|Numeric- size 0 to 14|
|Alpha- size XS to XL and 1X to 3X|
|Denim- size 24 to 32 and 14W to 24W|
IMPORTANT SIZING INFORMATION
Please note that our size guide is a general reference. Every product at our store may or may not match up to the information provided above. Please read the product description to see if the sizing runs large or small.